- 1 1⁄2 cups mushrooms, very thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups watercress, leaves and fine stems only, loosely packed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mushrooms, parsley and chives in a small bowl.
- Blend oil, lemon juice, mustard, pepper and salt together.
- Add to mushrooms and toss to mix.
- Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Place watercress in a large salad bowl.
- Add mushroom mixture and toss to coat all the leaves with the dressing.