Adapted from Classic Canadian Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mushrooms, parsley and chives in a small bowl.
- 2Blend oil, lemon juice, mustard, pepper and salt together.
- 3Add to mushrooms and toss to mix.
- 4Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- 5Place watercress in a large salad bowl.
- 6Add mushroom mixture and toss to coat all the leaves with the dressing.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watercress and Mushroom Salad
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.5
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 204.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g