Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Epicurious but modified.
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 240 g canned mandarin segments, drained
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 6 tablespoons dried sweetened cranberries
- 2 bunches watercress, thick stems trimmed
- Steam broccoli until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Rinse under cold water; drain.
- Whisk vinegar, honey, and garlic in large bowl to blend.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add red onion and cranberries to dressing.
- Let stand until onion softens slightly, about 30 minutes.
- Add broccoli and watercress to onion mixture and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Divide salad among plates.