Recipe by Catnip46
Water chestnuts wrapped in bacon with a yummy tasting sauce. Easy enough to make and good dish to take to potlucks.
- 12 ounces bacon, cut in half
- 1 (5 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut bacon in half.
- Wrap water chestnuts in bacon and secure with a toothpick. Layer on a broiler pan. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes until crispy and most of the grease drips off. Remove chestnuts from broiler pan, place on paper towel to drain some more and then put chestnuts in a oven proof casserole dish.
- Mix ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, Teriyaki sauce and garlic powder in small bowl.
- Pour sauce over water chestnuts in casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minute or until bubbly.
- Serve hot.