101 Things to Do With Ramen Noodles Serves 4-6
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break each package of noodles into 4 pieces. Cook noodles in water according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- 2In large bowl, combine noodles, celery, water chestnuts, onion, pepper and peas.
- 3Combine mayo with 3 of the seasoning packets. Fold into salad.
- 4Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Water Chestnut Ramen Salad
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.5
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 446.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g