Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
101 Things to Do With Ramen Noodles Serves 4-6
- chicken-flavored ramen noodles (4 packages)
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Break each package of noodles into 4 pieces. Cook noodles in water according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- In large bowl, combine noodles, celery, water chestnuts, onion, pepper and peas.
- Combine mayo with 3 of the seasoning packets. Fold into salad.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.