"Waste not, want not", my Grandma's favorite expression. I know that she would approve of this delicious Clean-Out-The-Fridge soup. For herbs, use your favorites. (a little dill is tasty.) Make it your own, by adding whatever veggies you need to use, green beans, peas, carrots, potatoes, even chopped spinach.
- 274.13 g jarclassico creamy alfredo sauce or 212.62 g alfredo sauce, homemade
- 59.14 ml celery, chopped
- 59.14 ml onion, chopped
- 14.79 ml butter
- 236.59-473.18 ml milk, depending on thickness desired
- cooked cauliflower, chopped bite-sized (or can use cooked potatoes)
- cooked ham, chopped bite-sized
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning or 4.92 ml herbs, of your choices
- white pepper
- In large sauce pan, melt butter over MED-Hi heat and saute celery and onions to soften.
- Lower heat to MED-LOW.
- Add milk and Alfredo sauce; whisking to blend.
- Add seasonings.
- When smooth, add ham and cauliflower.
- Let come to simmer; cook about 20-25 minutes, or until desired thickness is reached.
- Remove to bowls and enjoy!