Wassup Tuna Salad Pinwheels
- In a small bowl, mix the wasabi paste, tamari, and oil together; add in the scallions and tuna; mash with a fork to combine.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat and blister the tortilla for about 30 seconds on each side to soften and toast.
- Transfer the tortilla to a work surface and let cool 1 minute.
- Top the tortilla with an even layer of spinach and then the tuna salad.
- Fold 2 sides of the tortilla over the tuna and tightly roll up the tortilla to enclose the salad.
- Cut into 1-inch pieces to make pinwheels.