Prep 19 mins
Cook 1 min
Everyday with Rachael Ray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon wasabi paste (a blob the size of a pea)
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup fresh Baby Spinach
- In a small bowl, mix the wasabi paste, tamari, and oil together; add in the scallions and tuna; mash with a fork to combine.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat and blister the tortilla for about 30 seconds on each side to soften and toast.
- Transfer the tortilla to a work surface and let cool 1 minute.
- Top the tortilla with an even layer of spinach and then the tuna salad.
- Fold 2 sides of the tortilla over the tuna and tightly roll up the tortilla to enclose the salad.
- Cut into 1-inch pieces to make pinwheels.
We love these! I have made them a few times (I get this magazine!) and they are so yummy! The wasabi is a nice tangy addition.