- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 3 cups apple juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon whole allspice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix both juices, water and brown sugar into the bottom of a perculator.
- Place all the spices into the top.
- Perculate according to the directions of your pot.
- You could also tie the spices up in cheese cloth and simmer in a pot on the stove if you don't have a perculator.
- This could also be made in a crock pot.