Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a wonderful hot holiday drink. It smells like Christmas. And the house smells so good while it perculates.
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 3 cups apple juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon whole allspice
- Mix both juices, water and brown sugar into the bottom of a perculator.
- Place all the spices into the top.
- Perculate according to the directions of your pot.
- You could also tie the spices up in cheese cloth and simmer in a pot on the stove if you don't have a perculator.
- This could also be made in a crock pot.
Made this for a Christmas party. Big hit! Loved the pineapple instead of orange juice twist!
Yum, made this for Christmas Eve last night and its DELISH! Thank you!
Oh yummmmm! This was just what I was looking for. Today is rainy and overcast and I wanted to find a warm, make the house smell great drink. This is it! My daughter came home from college for a visit and said the house smelled great. This is so easy and tastes good. I added some white cranberry juice just because I had some left, and a little more brown sugar we like things very sweet. Thank you very much for this recipe.