Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Serve this at your holiday cookie klatches. Non-alcoholic so the kids can enjoy this too!
Make and share this Wassail Punch (Non-Alcoholic) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 quart water
- 4 spiced tea bags (I use Celestial Seasonings Mandarin Orange Spice)
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 2 quarts orange juice
- 1 quart cranberry juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 orange
- 12 whole cloves
- 4 cinnamon sticks (4 inch)
- 1⁄2 cup small red-hot candies
- Place water in a very large pot and bring to a boil.
- Steep tea bags in hot water for 4 minutes; remove tea bags.
- Add cider, orange juice, cranberry juice, and sugar to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- When it comes to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer.
- Stick the cloves into the orange and drop into the pot along with the cinnamon, and red-hot candies.
- Simmer the punch for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Used it for Medieval holiday celebration. Makes a very large batch that was gone at the end of the evening. Very good! Fantastic flavor combination.
Had it and loved it. Perfect for a christmas party!!!