I put this together on a whim, and although it's simple, it's really satisfying! Also, it's non-alcoholic, so we teetotalers can enjoy it too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour juice concentrate in a cold slow-cooker.
- 2Add 3 1/2 cans of water.
- 3Squeeze all the orange quarters into the slow-cooker. Add the oranges in too.
- 4Add the apple quarters and spices.
- 5Heat on low, for about 45 minutes.
- 6Turn to warm, for up to 6 hours. You can add water a 1/2 cup at a time every 1 1/2 hours if desired.
- 7To serve, ladle into mugs, being sure to fish out any "chunks" of stuff.
- 8You can certainly make this on the stovetop, just be sure it never goes to more than a simmer.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wassail (Easy)
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: