Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I put this together on a whim, and although it's simple, it's really satisfying! Also, it's non-alcoholic, so we teetotalers can enjoy it too!
- Pour juice concentrate in a cold slow-cooker.
- Add 3 1/2 cans of water.
- Squeeze all the orange quarters into the slow-cooker. Add the oranges in too.
- Add the apple quarters and spices.
- Heat on low, for about 45 minutes.
- Turn to warm, for up to 6 hours. You can add water a 1/2 cup at a time every 1 1/2 hours if desired.
- To serve, ladle into mugs, being sure to fish out any "chunks" of stuff.
- You can certainly make this on the stovetop, just be sure it never goes to more than a simmer.