- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger
- 4 whole allspice
- 12 whole cloves
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 2 quarts apple cider
- thin orange slice (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pot combine sugar with 4 cups water, ginger, allspice and cloves.
- Heat simmering, stir till sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let stand till ready to serve.
- Just before serving add orange juice, lemon juice and apple cider.
- Re heat to serving temperature.
- garnish with a few orange slices.
- Serve in mugs.