Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve this hot with a cinnamon stick for stirring. Wonderful!!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans apricots, do not drain
- 8 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 cups apple cider
- 2 cups orange juice
- 30 whole cloves
- 10 cinnamon sticks, broken
- In blender or food processor, blend apricots with liquid until smooth.
- Pour into a very large pot.
- Add pineapple juice, cider, and orange juice.
- Put the cloves and cinnamon sticks in a double thickness cheesecloth.
- Bring up corners and tie.
- Add to pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, cook for 15 minutes.