Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is delicious. It tastes just like an apple. This would be great for an adult Halloween party. If you're "bobbing" for this kind of apple, beware of how many you bob; it could turn you into a bobble head!
- 3 ounces Crown Royal whiskey
- 1 1⁄2 ounces apple pucker apple Schnapps
- 1⁄2-1 ounce cranberry juice (adjust to your taste)
- Measure ingredients into a bar mixer with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into martini glasses.
- Garnish with an apple slice (optional).
Love this drink. I can make it last quite a long time because the flavor is soooo good.
This was amazing! Absolutely fantastic! The apple slices were a nice addition as garnishes.
You did it again, pgserver6! This drink is sooo good. Everyone said "5 stars". We garnished each glass with lemon and lime slices to make a beautiful drink. This is a winner!!!