Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- ice cube
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Bourbon
- 1 1⁄2 ounces sour apple liqueur (Apple Pucker)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 apple, slice for garnish (can use a dried apple slice)
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway full with ice; add in bourbon, apple pucker, and cranberry juice.
- Shake vigorously until the drink is cold.
- Strain into a cocktail glass; garnish with apple slice; serve.
This is a fantastic drink! It really does taste like a cold, crisp Washington Red Delicious apple. I used Black Velvet for the booze and omitted the garnish. Thanks for sharing. Made for Football Pool 2012.