Recipe by b4uc1or2
Fast and easy with good results! (For you younguns that don't know, we used to have a certain day to wash and it took all day. Not much time left to cook).
Top Review by Sandy in Oklahoma
I didn't have a large can of peaches so I used a 15 oz can of sliced pears and same size can of sliced peaches. Went together fast, cooked it in the same oven as the meatloaf so it cooled slightly while we were eating dinner. Sauce thickened nicely and was perfect when we were ready to eat it. Yum this baby's good! I cooked it in a large iron skillet and added a little cinnamon to the batter. Quick, easy and good! I'll keep this recipe handy.
- 1 (30 ounce) cansliced peaches
- 1⁄4 lb margarine (1 stick)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- .Preheat oven to 350.
- Put undrained peaches in 9x12 baking dish with the margarine.
- Place in oven.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix sugar, flour, milk, baking powder and salt.
- Pour over melted margarine and peaches. Do not stir.
- Place back in 350 degree oven and bake 1 hour or until golden brown.