Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Different brands of wasabi have different heat levels, so adjust the amount to taste.
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon wasabi
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme (1 tsp fresh)
- Blend vinegar, lemon juice, wasabi, garlic and sugar in a food processor or hand mixer. Slowly add the oil while blending. Stir in cilantro, thyme, salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill.
- Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before mixing again and serving. This dressing will keep for up to 4 days in an airtight container in the fridge.