Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe source: Bon Appetit (October 1986)
Make and share this Wasabi Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons wasabi powder
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil (or other salad oil)
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, minces
- In a jar, combine wasabi powder and water. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Add vinegars and whisk to combine.
- Stir in oil and shake well to combine.
- Add parsley and salt (if desired) and shake well before serving.
Yum! This was so good! If you like Wasabi, give this a try. I followed the directions exactly and it was so good! I only wish I had doubled it for more helpings. Next time I will. I served it along with some Bourbon Chicken and rice for a great home-made Asian dinner. Thanks for posting this one!