Beans N Rice's Note:
I love this recipe so much. A delicious wasabi/sesame tuna steak and sweetened green beans. Serve with basmati rice for a fabulous date night meal - but quick and easy enough for a family too. (I think I got this recipe from epicurious, but its been so long ago that I dont remember) - Laurah
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix soy, wasabi and garlic powder in a glas 8X10 baking dish. Add tuna and turn several times to coat. Let stand 15 minutes each side. (For extra flavor, I marinate up to 30 minutes each side but dont do longer because the marinade will over whelm the tuna eventually).
- 2Cook beans in a large pot of boiling water for about 4 minutes.
- 3Heat sesame oil at med-high. When hot, sear tuna 2 (ish) minutes each side- pepper each side before searing. Remove tuna steaks and add the marinade, brown sugar and beans. Cook until reduced - about 4 minutes.
- 4Serve with white or brown rice.
Browse Our Top Lactose-Free Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lactose-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wasabi Tuna Steaks With Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.3
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 43.0 mg
- Sodium 2076.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 34.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: