Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make this on a bed of greens, tuna on crackers, in a wrap or on your favorite bread! Asian Flair! A great recipe to use leftover Grilled Tuna “beeriyaki Grilled Tuna “beeriyaki” but do use any of your favorite grilled tuna recipes. Used Wasabi Herbed Mayonnaise.
- 2 grilled tuna steaks
- 2 -4 basil tortillas
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 -4 leaves lettuce
- 1 teaspoon wasabi powder, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 lime, juice and zest of
- 1⁄2 tablespoon minced fresh herb (your mix of lemongrass, basil, parsley or cilantro)
- soy sauce (to taste I omitted because my tuna was well seasoned)
- 1⁄8 cup scallion
- Mix dressing together add scallions.
- Flake tuna steaks adding 2 tablespoons or more if the tuna is not cooked rare.
- Save remaining for dipping into grilled shrimp or veggies!
- Place on a wrap with lettuce and tomato or which ever way you`d enjoy it.
So flavorful...this one's a keeper. Thanks for sharing!
Amazing! I like my tuna steaks medium done, and this was delicious with the wasabi dressing! I didn't have any tortillas so I just had the steaks on a bed of lettuce with the tomato. Great idea, Rita, I love this! Can't wait for summer when I can grill these outside!