1/1 Photo of Wasabi Three Bean Salad
That is Dr House to you's Note:
I like Three bean salad. I like Wasabi... well... From Real Simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lb frozen shelled edamame
- 1/2 lb fresh bean sprout
- 1/4 cup japanese pickled ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoons japanese pickled ginger liquid, see note
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon wasabi powder or 1 tablespoon wasabi paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 scallions, minced
- 1NOTE: Save the 3 tbsp ginger liquid for that step. The zaar computer didn't like Japanese pickled ginger liquid so I had to change it. Also note simply save what the ginger came inches.
- 2In pot of lightly salted water cook green beans for about 5 minutes then add the soybeans.
- 3Place bean sprouts in colander and rinse: when water returns to boil after adding soy drain over sprouts.
- 4Rinse the green bean/soy with cold water to stop cooking.
- 5Whisk ginger, liquid, garlic, oil, Braggs, wasabi and salt together in a bowl.
- 6Add in the beans and sprouts plus the scallions and toss.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wasabi Three Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.0
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 305.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pickled ginger liquid
Braggs liquid aminos