- 1 -3 teaspoon hot wasabi powder, to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons plum wine or 3 tablespoons sweet sherry
- 1 teaspoon honey, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot chili paste, to taste
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup plain yogurt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in food processor and whir for at least a minute to mix well.
- Place in small bowl and serve as a dip (with prawns or pot stickers) or as a dressing.
- Is also good as a baked fish marinade or mixed with sour cream to use as a dip for raw veggies.