Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A versatile recipe, it's great both as a salad dressing and as a dipping sauce, or even as a marinade for baking.
- 1 -3 teaspoon hot wasabi powder, to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons plum wine or 3 tablespoons sweet sherry
- 1 teaspoon honey, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot chili paste, to taste
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup plain yogurt, to taste
- Place all ingredients in food processor and whir for at least a minute to mix well.
- Place in small bowl and serve as a dip (with prawns or pot stickers) or as a dressing.
- Is also good as a baked fish marinade or mixed with sour cream to use as a dip for raw veggies.
added extra wasabi powder,kept it overnight and I wish i had'nt..... IT WAS HOT.