Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
High marks for presentation
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 -3 teaspoons wasabi
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked
- chopped scallion
- 1 (4 ounce) package rice crackers
- Mix the cream cheese and wasabi into a paste-- I did this in a food processor (I added quite a bit more wasabi too).
- Spread a bit of the cream cheese mixture on a rice cracker.
- Top with one shrimp and garnish the top with a little chopped scallion.
Very easy appetizer. Wasabi and shrimp are such a great combination, and then throw in cream cheese???
i have made this recipe a number of times it is so delicious. i did not use crackers, instead i made cucumber cups, and or cucumber slices. it not only tastes great but it also looks great!!!