Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Posted by request. I like to use this use with my Seared Sesame-Crusted Tuna (posted). Enjoy!
- 2 thinly sliced scallions
- 1 teaspoon of minced fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons wasabi
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Combine scallion, coriander, lime juice, soy and wasabi paste to a sauce pan and bring to a boil and then remove from heat and whisk in butter.
- Remove from heat and serve.
An excellent complement to the sesame-crusted tuna, and very easy to prepare. Thank you, it was delicious.
This was delicious & fairly easy to make. Served w/ seared tuna- it was a wonderful compliment to the meal. I added 2 TBLS wasabi instead of 1 1/2. Yum!
Delicious! Very flavorful and easy to make. I served it as a dipping sauce to go with egg rolls and coconut shrimp. The fresh lime juice makes this sauce stand out from the usual wasabi sauce. Thank you Miraklegirl!