Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe is from Cooking Light November 2002
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan, and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil, and cook 15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Place potatoes and the rest of the ingredients in a bowl, and mash to desired consistency.
Made this as a side dish for dinner tonight. Turned out to be delish!! Thanks for the recipe and congrats for being chef of the day. =:)