Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I absolutely adore this spicy dressing...wonderful on a salad but also for seared tuna or other fish, as a dip. Its a Nigella Lawson recipe
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil (canola is also good)
- 1 tablespoon wasabi paste (more or less to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place all of the ingredients into a clean lidded jam jar, screw the lid on firmly and shake to mix.
- Alternatively, place all the ingredients into a bowl and whisk until completely combined.
- Taste, you might want to adjust the wasabi or salt.
So good and so simple!
I'm a big Wasabi fan and this is wonderful! I had lemon juice left over from another recipe and made this dressing with it instead of the lime - it's great on pasta and sauteed veggies!
For some reason, I didn't get this reviewed :(
I took another reviewers suggestions and added a touch of sesame oil.
I made my wasabi paste and followed the rest of the recipe as written.
It was very good! Not authentic, but excellent in flavor. I served it with potstickers and egg rolls along with the soy based sauce. The leftovers was used a week later with stir fry LOL.
Made for the Pets Memorial cook a thon.