Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use this as a spread,dip or toss as a dressing for your salad of greens or grilled flake tuna. No need for salt but if you need to try a touch of soy sauce.
- 1 -2 teaspoon wasabi powder, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (Lite is fine)
- 1 -2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh herb (your mix of lemongrass, basil, parsley or cilantro)
- soy sauce, to taste
- Mix all ingredients and enjoy!
This was wonderful. We served this sauce over Wasabi Salmon Cakes Recipe #63831, and mixed in with our brown rice. We used prepared wasabi, and mixed everything together and kept tasting until it was perfect. Thanks for a great combo of flavors!
This was good, but I thought that the lime was a bit overwhelming--and I didn't even use all the zest. I think in future I will use only a pinch of zest or leave it out altogether. All in all, I thought it was a tasty sauce to go with Recipe #63831. Thanks for posting, Rita!
I thought this was pretty good, but my husband has me add some sour cream and rice vinegar. Also my wasabi powder isn't that hot and I had to add extra. I didn't have fresh herbs so I omitted them. We used this as a dip for fresh vegetables and liked it.