Recipe by Rita~
Use this as a spread,dip or toss as a dressing for your salad of greens or grilled flake tuna. No need for salt but if you need to try a touch of soy sauce.
Top Review by Kohtzy
This was wonderful. We served this sauce over Wasabi Salmon Cakes Recipe #63831, and mixed in with our brown rice. We used prepared wasabi, and mixed everything together and kept tasting until it was perfect. Thanks for a great combo of flavors!
- 1 -2 teaspoon wasabi powder, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (Lite is fine)
- 1 -2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh herb (your mix of lemongrass, basil, parsley or cilantro)
- soy sauce, to taste