1/1 Photo of Wasabi-Ginger Glazed Tuna Steaks (South Beach Diet Friendly, Low
Quick and healthy recipe for tuna. Add more wasabi and/or ginger to make it spicier. We like it a lot hotter, but this version is more universal. If you're not dieting, serve on a bed of jasmine rice. If you are, serve with some mixed vegetables topped with salt and a splash of soy sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spoon 1 tablespoon soy sauce over fish and let stand 5 minutes.
- 2Combine the remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, ginger, and 2 teaspoons wasabi paste in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- 3Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- 4Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fish to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side.
- 5Spoon marmalade mixture over tuna.
- 6Cook 1 minute or to desired wellness (recommend rare as best, medium-rare at maximum).
- 7Remove tuna from pan.
- 8Sprinkle with cilantro.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wasabi-Ginger Glazed Tuna Steaks (South Beach Diet Friendly, Low
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.8
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 366.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 40.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: