Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Excellent Asian sauce for fish, has a bit of a kick and spicy.
Make and share this Wasabi Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In sauce pan on medium heat add butter.
- Stir in cream, lemon juice, shallots and tamari sauce and boil for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Add wasabi paste and mix well.
- Serve with fish or as a condiment for asian foods.
Outstanding. Best served over lightly seared sesame coated ahi tuna.