Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Excellent Asian sauce for fish, has a bit of a kick and spicy.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon tamari or 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- In sauce pan on medium heat add butter.
- Stir in cream, lemon juice, shallots and tamari sauce and boil for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Add wasabi paste and mix well.
- Serve with fish or as a condiment for asian foods.
Outstanding. Best served over lightly seared sesame coated ahi tuna.