Terry Davis in Cedar City's Note:
Excellent Asian sauce for fish, has a bit of a kick and spicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In sauce pan on medium heat add butter.
- 2Stir in cream, lemon juice, shallots and tamari sauce and boil for 4 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and let sit for 2 minutes.
- 4Add wasabi paste and mix well.
- 5Serve with fish or as a condiment for asian foods.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wasabi Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.9
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 60.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: