1/1 Photo of Wasabi Chicken Salad
Darcie Kelly's Note:
This recipe is easy to make and tastes great. I made it up last night while in a hurry, and had a taste for some wasabi. My family loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients in a bowl using a fork.
- 2Be sure you know how hot your particular brand of wasabi is, so you put enough!
- 3Serve open faced on toast, or better yet, a toasted everything bagel.
- 4This would also be good with canned turkey or tuna.
- 5I recommend the low sodium soy because the canned chicken is already very salty.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wasabi Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (690 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.6
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 140.5 mg
- Sodium 1395.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 34.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: