Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Came from Prevention magazine several years ago. We love it in the summer by the pool.
- 1⁄4 cup wasabi mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) packageasian salad greens
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Stir together mayonnaise and yogurt and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Add chicken and celery and toss to coat.
- Arrange greens on 4 plates.
- Top with chicken salad.
- Scatter grapes and walnuts over top.