1/4 Photos of Wasabi Almonds
1 hr 15 mins
Almonds are very healthy nuts to eat and when I saw this recipe in our local TV guide I thought Aha yet another dimension to the almond. Remeber that Wasabi is VERY Hot. Wasabi powder can be found in most spice areas of your local super market
My Private Note
cups ap ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 275°F.
- 2Line a baking sheet with Release Foil or lightly greased foil or lightly greased parchment paper.
- 3Whisk the egg white and water together until foamy.
- 4Add almonds and toss to coat.
- 5Place almonds in a sieve to allow excess egg white to drain off toss lightly as you are draining them.
- 6Stir together the wasabi, cornstarch & salt in a large bowl or zip lock plastic bag.
- 7Add almonds and toss to coat.
- 8Spread the almonds on the baking sheet single layer and bake for 30 minutes.
- 9Stir gently lower heat to 200°F and continue baking for a further 20 minutes.
- 10Let cool completely.
- 11Serve now or store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wasabi Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.3
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 294.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: