Recipe by Sharon123
Full of protein and complex carbs and low in fat, just the thing for a warrior going into battle, or an average American returning from cooporate combat and looking for something quick and easy for dinner. Got this fromt the Chew cookbook, by Daphne Oz. Right up my alley!
Top Review by kess4me
I made this salad for my family yesterday and they absolutely loved it. I like it so much, I ate a serving for breakfast this morning. Yum! I made one small change to the recipe by adding about 1/4 cup chopped pecans to add texture. The recipe was great as is....I just love pecans so I added them. Thanks Daphne!!!
- 44.37 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2.46 ml maple syrup (or agave syrup or honey)
- 4.92 ml whole grain mustard
- 473.18 ml cooked quinoa (cooked to pkg. directions)
- 177.44 ml cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 59.14 ml dried cranberries
- 59.14 ml scallion, thinly sliced