Recipe by Leta
Smooth, creamy and very rich! A little bit goes a long way. I have also made this in a square pan and served on buffets in 1 inch squares. (Cook time noted below is really chill time.)
Top Review by LAURIE
Leta you are not kidding when you say a little goes a loooooonnnnngggg way! WOW is all I can say, this is so simple and decadent. Made it in a square pan also with a homemade oreo crust. I am a registered Chocoholic, in fact I'm probably certifiable AND even I could only eat a fingerful of this. I'm saying it again......WOW
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chocolate chips, egg yolks and vanilla in a blender, but do not blend yet.
- In a small saucepan, heat heavy cream just to a simmer.
- Immediately pour hot cream into the blender, cover and whip for 1 minute.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Chill for at least 4 hours until set.