Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is quick and easy. I like this kind of drink better with fresh squeezed lemon, boiling water, sugar, etc. but this is the next best thing.
- 1 (12 ounce) can lemonade (the soft drink type that's sold in 12 packs, NOT frozen concentrate)
- 1 fluid ounce whiskey (I use Canadian Club or Maker's Mark)
- 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
- Pour lemonade into a large microwave safe mug.
- Heat on high about 2 minutes until hot.
- Add whisky and stir with cinnamon stick if desired.
Really really lovely drink! I used a mango lemonade I had in the fridge already. I stirred with the cinnamon stick then dropped it into the liquid to steep a little - I was surprised that it added a hint of spicy flavor. Thanks for the recipe!