This is quick and easy. I like this kind of drink better with fresh squeezed lemon, boiling water, sugar, etc. but this is the next best thing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can lemonade (the soft drink type that's sold in 12 packs, NOT frozen concentrate)
- 1 fluid ounce whiskey (I use Canadian Club or Maker's Mark)
- 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
- 1Pour lemonade into a large microwave safe mug.
- 2Heat on high about 2 minutes until hot.
- 3Add whisky and stir with cinnamon stick if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warming Winter Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 45.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g