Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Good for those cold winter evenings by the fire!
- 750 ml red wine (Merlot is good)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 6 cloves
- 1⁄2 orange, rind of, finely grated
- 1 orange, juice of
- Heat gently together in microwave or in a pot on stove top.
- Try not to let it boil.
- Can be kept warm in crockpot.
Yuuuuum! Mulled Wine! This was excellent and so quick and easy to make. I would recommend this little delight to eveyone to try on a cold rainy winter's night. Thank you Ms JenT. Just wonderful. I even got my Vitamin C while I drank wine.