Recipe by Mirj
Something you'd expect to see on a restaurant menu, and perfectly creatable from the depths of your own kitchen! Don't be tempted to eat too much of it -- it's pretty delicious.
- 1 cup cooked ziti pasta
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- For Vinaigrette----------.
- In a small bowl combine basil, balamic vinegar, oil, brown sugar, 1/2 t.
- Set aside.
- For the Salad------------.
- Spray a medium skillet with non-stick cooking spray and cook the vegetables for about 10 minutes, stirring throughout.
- In a large bowl, combine the ziti, the vegetable mixture and the vinaigrette.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.