Adapted from the Kraft Food and Family Magazine. Incredible warm lemon pudding cake. Can be eaten warm or cold.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package with one egg and 1/2 cup water. Pour batter into greased 8 inch pan.
- Pour milk and water into bowl and add dry pudding mix and sugar. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Pour over cake batter in dish (do not stir) and place on baking sheet to catch drippings.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until toothpick comes out clean .
- Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.