1/3 Photos of Warm Winter Lemon Cake
This is from the Winter 2006 Kraft Food and Family Magazine. Serve warm for a saucey and gooey filling, but if the cake gets cold the filling will become thick and custard-like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- 3Prepare cake mix as directed on package.
- 4Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 5Pour milk and water into a large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes and granulated sugar.
- 6Beat with a wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- 7Pour over cake batter in dish.
- 8Place baking dish on baking sheet to catch drippings as mixture does bubble.
- 9Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10Cool in pan 20 minutes. (Mixture will thicken slightly as it cools).
- 11Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 12Spoon into serving dishes. Serve warm. Garnish with raspberries if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Winter Lemon Cake
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.6
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 39.7 mg
- Sodium 402.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g