Recipe by Chef mariajane
Everyone loves these cookies because there are white chocolate chips and toasted pecans in every bite. For convenience, make the dough ahead of time and store it in the freezer until you need it.
- 2 1⁄2 cups Robin Hood all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir well to blend.
- Cream butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla thoroughly. Add flour mixture and beat until combined. Add chocolate chips and pecans.
- Shape dough into 4 rolls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Wrap in waxed paper and freeze in plastic freezer bag or airtight container.
- Remove desired amount of cookie dough from freezer and allow it to sit at room temperature for at least 15 minutes for easier slicing.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice dough into 1/2-inch slices. Cut each slice into quarters. Place dough onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.