1/1 Photo of Warm White Chocolate Cookie Bits
Chef mariajane's Note:
Everyone loves these cookies because there are white chocolate chips and toasted pecans in every bite. For convenience, make the dough ahead of time and store it in the freezer until you need it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir well to blend.
- 2Cream butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla thoroughly. Add flour mixture and beat until combined. Add chocolate chips and pecans.
- 3Shape dough into 4 rolls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Wrap in waxed paper and freeze in plastic freezer bag or airtight container.
- 4Remove desired amount of cookie dough from freezer and allow it to sit at room temperature for at least 15 minutes for easier slicing.
- 5Preheat oven to 350°F Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 6Slice dough into 1/2-inch slices. Cut each slice into quarters. Place dough onto prepared baking sheet.
- 7Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm White Chocolate Cookie Bits
Serving Size: 1 (977 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.5
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.7 mg
- Sodium 21.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g