Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was developed for warm weather climates like Florida as it does not require refrigeration to stay fresh. Can be used as frosting too.
- 1 cup Crisco or 1 cup similar vegetable shortening
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 tablespoons marshmallow cream (makes it fluffy)
- Cream Crisco and butter together with an electric mixer.
- Add powdered sugar by tablespoons and beat well.
- Add vanilla and marshmallow cream.
- Beat well until it looks like whipped cream.
Very good! Made it to stuff doughnuts with...yumo! Recipe does make A LOT tho
This is delicious!! Thanks for posting Steve, you've made me look like a pastry chef--did not change a thing---