This was developed for warm weather climates like Florida as it does not require refrigeration to stay fresh. Can be used as frosting too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream Crisco and butter together with an electric mixer.
- 2Add powdered sugar by tablespoons and beat well.
- 3Add vanilla and marshmallow cream.
- 4Beat well until it looks like whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Weather Cream Horn Filling
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.5
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 6.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 0.1 g