1/1 Photo of Warm up Your Winter With a Peppermint Mocha Coffee
As temperatures drop and winter weather arrives, there is nothing cozier than enjoying a hot beverage in the comfort of your own home. Instead of trekking to the nearest coffee shop, treat yourself to this irresistible peppermint mocha coffee. It can be made in under a minute, say the experts at Bosch, referring to their Tassimo T47 single-serve home brewer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 chocolate syrup, t disc from tassimogevalia
- 1 espresso, t disc from tassimogevalia
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon finely crushed candy cane
- 1Prepare Chocolate Syrup T Disc in mug or heatproof glass.
- 2Use same mug to prepare Espresso T Disc.
- 3Top with remaining ingredients.
- 4How to Make Peppermint-Coated Mug Rims: Moisten rim of mug with wet paper towel, then dip rim in finely crushed candy canes on a sheet of waxed paper. Let stand, inverted, on waxed paper until ready to fill with beverage and serve.
- 5Special Extra: For a festive twist, add a candy cane to filled mug; use as a stir stick.
- 6More beverage recipe ideas can be found at www.tassimo.ca.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm up Your Winter With a Peppermint Mocha Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (3 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7.7
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 3.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: