- 10 slices turkey, finely sliced
- 1 loaf artisan Italian bread, thickly sliced
- 10 slices havarti cheese
- 3 ounces cranberry chutney or 3 ounces mango chutney
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray underside of each slice of bread with small amount of baking spray or olive oil spray and place slices on baking sheet.
- Lay a slice of cheese on each piece of bread, followed by turkey and topped with heaping spoonful of chutney. Then end with another slice of cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot. Top with additional chutney if desired.