1/1 Photo of Warm Tuna Rolls
Warmed rolls filled with tuna, celery, green onion, pickle, and topped with melted cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 sesame-seed kaiser rolls, split
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion, including some tender green tops
- 1 sweet pickle, chopped
- 1/3-1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, thinly sliced to fit the rolls
- 1Preheat oven to 350°; remove some of the soft bread in the center of top and bottom of rolls.
- 2In a bowl, mix together the tuna, celery, green onion, pickle, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, dill, and fresh lemon juice; taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- 3Divide tuna filling among bottoms of rolls; add cheese on top of filling and top with roll tops.
- 4Wrap in foil and bake about 15 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Tuna Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.3
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 73.5 mg
- Sodium 1081.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 35.0 g