Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy weeknight meal using fresh and simple ingredients.
Make and share this Warm Tortelloni & Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook tortelloni according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Cut bacon into small pieces and cook in a large skillet over med high heat until almost done.
- Add chicken breast. Cook until chicken is no longer pink in the middle, approx 5 minutes.
- Drain most of the bacon drippings.
- Add the Balsamic Vinegar/Italian Dressing and the Spinach, cooking over med heat for approx 5 minutes, turning frequently to wilt the spinach.
- Add the tortelloni and stir to coat. Season with Salt and Pepper as desired. Great served with a crusty bread.
Made this as written, though I left out the salt, and used Italian Dressing, made for a perfect meal for the 4 of of us. Was going to made this as a side dish, but it is definately worth making as a quick meal. Made for 2012 Pick a Chef.