Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From an old newpaper clipping that I've had a while but just rediscovered. Serve while still warm on chicken salad, seafood salad, spinach salad, pasta salad or potato salad.
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, with herbs
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- In a small saucepan, bring the tomato puree to a simmer.
- Add the remaining ingredients and remove from the heat.
- Serve warm.
- Will hold in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.
- Reheat and whisk before serving.