Recipe by Mom2Rose
Mmm! Irresistible warm, gooey marshmallows, milk chocolate and graham crackers are baked into a delicious bar cookie.
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) packagebetty crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, melted
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips (18 oz)
- 4 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F
- In large bowl, stir together cookie mix and crumbs.
- Stir in melted butter until soft dough forms.
- Press into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until set.
- Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over crust.
- Let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt.
- Spread chocolate evenly over crust.
- Set oven control to broil.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over melted chocolate.
- Broil with top 4 to 5 inches from heat 20 to 30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted (Watch closely; marshmallows will brown quickly).
- Cool 10 minutes.
- For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- Serve warm.
- Store any remaining bars tightly covered.