Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Microwave Entertaining. Recipe suggests a combo of strawberries and blueberries for the mixed berries
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon triple sec (or framboise)
- 2 cups mixed berries
- in a 4 cup (1quart) microwaveable container combine first 3 ingredients.
- heat on high for 1 1/2 -2 minutes until butter is melted and preserves are bubbling.
- stir well.
- fold in berries.
- heat, uncoveredfor 2-3 minutes or until just heated.
- spoon sauce over icecream or sherbert immediately.
This is an OUTSTANDING sauce, & sooo easy to make! Followed your ingredients although my mixed berries included blueberries, raspberries & marionberries! AND, the triple sec added a nice touch, I thought! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed as a kidnapped recipe in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #16]