From Microwave Entertaining. Recipe suggests a combo of strawberries and blueberries for the mixed berries
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a 4 cup (1quart) microwaveable container combine first 3 ingredients.
- 2heat on high for 1 1/2 -2 minutes until butter is melted and preserves are bubbling.
- 3stir well.
- 4fold in berries.
- 5heat, uncoveredfor 2-3 minutes or until just heated.
- 6spoon sauce over icecream or sherbert immediately.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Three-Berry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.6
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 17.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: