Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
I was going to call it HOT taco dip, but I don't want people to think it's spicy. This is so good - you have to try it! It's quick and easy also! It goes quick...you may want to double the recipe!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) bag taco cheese (shredded)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle mild taco sauce (if using Ortega, only use 3/4 of the bottle)
- 1 (15 ounce) canhormel turkey chili with beans
- Put all ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for five minutes (uncovered).
- Re-microwave for five more minutes.
- (I use Tostidos Scoops to scoop the dip -- mmm!).