Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
In 'Seriously Simple Parties' by Diane Rossen Worthington
- 1 lb raw unsalted mixed nuts (pecans, walnuts, Brazil nuts, cashews, peanuts, and hazelnuts)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, cut up
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Spread out the nuts on a baking sheet and toast until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- With a big wooden spoon, stir the nuts in the herb mixture, making sure the butter melts and moving the nuts around so they are evenly coated.
- Transfer to a pretty bowl and let sit for 5 minutes to crisp the nuts before serving.